Sevenoaks Sport & Wellbeing is a well-established, multi-award winning and trusted monthly publication. It is a visually appealing FREE to pick up A4 glossy magazine providing high quality and unique content and holds a strong loyal following within the local Sevenoaks District community.
Started in 2017, Sevenoaks Sport & Wellbeing is the area’s only comprehensive publication for sports news and stories, providing a platform for the thousands of individuals, clubs, societies and volunteers taking part in sport in and around the Sevenoaks District each week.
Written from an independent viewpoint, Sevenoaks Sport & Wellbeing provides authoritative and unbiased coverage on all aspects of local sports news, based on unparalleled access to and relationships with, decision makers and key participants.
To complement our monthly glossy magazine, Sevenoaks Sport & Wellbeing also runs in parallel, a regularly updated website and an increasingly popular weekly newsletter providing all the latest stats, including results and up to date league tables. All of which are readily available online and free to the user.
The level of sporting success in the Sevenoaks District is perhaps only second to that of a university town. In the past few years since Sevenoaks Sport & Wellbeing magazine started production, clubs and individuals from the Sevenoaks community have enjoyed success in a variety of sports over several different levels, some of the top-level highlights include:
- WBBL Championship Winners 2017-2019
- SCEFL Cup Winners 2017
- Winter Olympic Gold Medalist 2018
- Commonwealth Games Silver Medalists 2018
- SCEFL Premier Division Champions 2018
- WBBL Play-Off Champions 2018-2019
- London 1 South Champions 2019
- England Rugby Invicta One Champions 2019
- England Hockey Mens Premier Division 2017-2019
- Kent Cricket Premier Division 2017-2019
- British Swimming National Championships 2017-2019
…and it’s not just our athletes who have been enjoying success! Sevenoaks Sport & Wellbeing magazine has also been recognised as a thought-leader and innovative product in the market. A number our awards to date are:
- 2019 Winner – IBAK Community Award (Independent Business Awards Kent)
- 2019 Finalist – IBAK Business of the Year (Independent Business Awards Kent)
- 2019 Third Place – Customer Choice Award (Sevenoaks Business Awards)
- 2019 Finalist – Magazine of the Year (Kent Press & Broadcast Awards)
- 2018 Winner – Micro Enterprise (Sevenoaks Business Awards)
- 2018 Second Place – New Business (Sevenoaks Business Awards)
To read more about our readers and why print is now the strongest rated media vehicle, please take a look at our advertising page.